TORCH Humanities Knowledge Exchange Fellowships (Round 3)
HEIF (Higher Education Innovation Fund) and TORCH (The Oxford Research Centre in the Humanities) will support a short-term fellowship scheme for University of Oxford humanities scholars to build mutually beneficial partnerships with external organisations.
TORCH is keen to encourage innovative collaborative projects that:
1) Evidently enhance the applicant’s research;
2) Clearly benefit the partner organisation;
3) Enable the applicant to build a strong relationship with their external partner;
4) Enable the applicant, and the University more widely, to develop the relationship beyond the end of the fellowship;
5) Promote the reach and significance of research beyond the academic community.
Proposals are sought from Oxford humanities researchers (who hold a faculty or college contract lasting at least until the end of July 2016) to develop and consolidate new or existing relationships with external partners that are appropriate for their particular research. Examples of previously funded projects can be found here: http://www.torch.ox.ac.uk/knowledge-exchange.
Dr Kirsten Shepherd-Barr (KE Champion) and Dr Cleo Hanaway-Oakley (KE Facilitator) will hold an ‘application surgery’, Wednesday 10 June (7th Week) 2-4 pm, to offer advice and support for anyone interested in applying for a KE Fellowship. If you would like to attend the surgery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a 15-minute slot.
Fully updated application guidelines, and an up-to-date application form, can be found here: http://www.torch.ox.ac.uk/knowledge-exchange. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Deadline: Monday 6 July 2015, noon
For future appliaction dates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org