Three new research networks were selected from 12 applications to be the second tranche of inter/multi disciplinary projects to be sponsored by TORCH. The call was intended to enable small groups of scholars to create new networks and introduce research agendas that will develop during the course of the year(s) that they are based at the Centre. Priority was given to cross-disciplinary projects that aim to leave a lasting research legacy in the form of generating self-sustaining networks, publications, knowledge-exchange programmes and/or grant applications.
The networks are***please amend to have new three***:
- Race and resistance across borders in the long twentieth century
- New Grounds for Comparative Criticism
- Oxford Centre for Medieval Studies
- HiCor: a cross-disciplinary network for History and Corpus linguistics
- Early Modern Catholicism Network
- Celebrity research network
If you are interested in joining any of these networks please click on the title to be taken to further information.
Please click on the links for details of all the research networks and for news of future application rounds