Tuesday, May 30, 2017 -
6:00pm to 7:30pm
Wadham College, Oxford
Join us for an evening of micro talks in celebration of Oxford Pride. Talks will include:
- Tina Beardsley 'Coming out in the 70s .. & the 80s ... & the 90s: a trans woman's story.'
- Rob Parsons 'Coming out in the 1960s: campaigns and coffee evenings'
- Dr Damian Jenkins ‘On the Cusp of Acceptable'
- Nick Baldwin ‘My 50 Years Coming Out Journey’
- Sandy Downs ‘Bisexuality and Beyond’
Please register here: http://microtalks2017.eventbrite.co.uk/
Open to all