A free half-day workshop has been organised for Early Career Academics with professional coach and resilience practitioner Alison Kane. Alison will focus on:
o Managing the demands and challenges of your academic role
o Modelling resilience for others (colleagues, students, family)
o Facilitating the growth of resilience with your students in pastoral and academic roles (current or future)
o Identifying key actions to build on your own and others’ resilience
This free workshop is aimed at all early career researchers in the arts and humanities. Places are limited to 15, so please contact email@example.com if you would like to attend.
Facilitator: Alison Kane has been working with leaders, teams and individuals to improve their performance and well-being for the last fifteen years. She is an:
- International Coach Federation (ICF) professional credentialed coach (PCC) ;
- Qualified and accredited resilience practitioner;
- NLP practitioner;
- ILM Level 7 Assessor in Strategic Leadership and Leadership Coaching & Mentoring.
- Chartered Quality Professional
- Chartered Chemical Engineer