The National Trust at 2 Willow Road in Hampstead are looking to work with M.St., D.Phil and Early Career Researchers from the University of Oxford on an exciting project to re-interpret the Modernist architect Erno Goldfinger’s family home.
We are looking for research consultants eager to participate in a half-day workshop at 2 Willow Road. This ‘story intervention’ workshop is designed to create focused, structured, and purposeful engagement between researchers and National Trust staff to help answer particular questions about a property’s collection, story or importance.
This opportunity would especially suit those researching:
• Modernist Architecture in a UK and European context
• Interwar British Architecture
• Suburban Growth
• The History of London
• Modernism in literature and other creative arts
• Interwar Anglo-European cultural exchange
• History of collecting and material culture
To apply for a place on the workshop, please complete the application form by the closing date of 8 July 2016. Click here to view the application form.