This workshop will explore the role of museums and memorial sites, drawing cross-cultural comparisons and investigating the relationship between post-war commemoration and national identity.
- Mark Johnston (Director of the Australian National Veterans Art Museum (ANVAM))
- Dr Emma Login (First World War Memorials Programme Manager, Historic England)
- Dr Christina Steenkamp (Senior Lecturer in Social and Political Change, Oxford Brookes University)
- Dr Gabriel Moshenska (Senior Lecturer in Archaeology, University College London)
- Tony Horwitz (journalist and author)
Chair: Dr Jane Potter (Reader (Arts), Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies, Oxford Brookes University)
This event is invitation only.
Post-War: Commemoration, Reconstruction, Reconciliation
Contact name: Catherine Gilbert
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org